When you're first starting out as a detectorist or enjoy routine trips exploring for hidden treasures, noise-canceling headphones are basically necessary to optimize your chances of finding a coin, treasure, or other item. It blocks out the noise in the background, so you're able to focus on actually looking for coins, treasure, or other miscellaneous items. What sets these headphones apart from the rest is that they were originally designed by a detectorist who understood what a detectorist needs.
These Gray Ghost headphones can hear the quiet signals that often go unnoticed since they're incredibly sensitive to sound. These headphones are rugged, so you don't have to worry about them getting damaged easily. You have one volume control with these headphones. It has compatibility settings that you can use without an adapter. They're lightweight and easy to carry. They work to cancel ambient noise of up to 24 decibels.
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coil cable with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speakers designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.