Gray Ghost® Deep Woods headphones
Gray Ghost Deep Woods takes you into the roughest back country.
The Gray Ghost Deep Woods is designed for the die-hard relic hunter. We’ve improved our Original Gray Ghost® to stand up to the most severe abuse. The Deep Woods has no exterior controls, no exposed metal, rainproofing, cable strain reliefs, and nothing to catch on branches. Like the Ultimate, the cable is protected by the best strain relief and improved placement places it along the neck away from branches. Our special limiter circuit gives you a smooth reduction at excess volume levels, not like our imitators’ noise-inducing clipping effect. Our metal detector compatibility and limiter switches are easily accessible on the inside of the cup where they are totally protected.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility without adapters.
- Selector switch for limiter.
- Special low-noise signal limiting circuitry protects your hearing from high volume hits without batteries.
- Heavy-duty muff-to-muff connection cable.
- Heavy-duty coiled cord with a special three conductor 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Industrial grade Nylon 6/6 pigtail strain relief on cord termination.
- Compact Deep Woods.jpg (5657 bytes)
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muffs with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushions.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker elements are the ultimate in sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
About Us / About the Owner
My Name is Ryan McCarty. I have been detecting for 30 years and have not found a hobby that I obsess over more than Metal Detecting. The pure excitement of what could be in the next hole is oddly addicting and finding history is very exciting. One thing that I noticed through the years of detecting and buying many different Metal Detectors is that most of the retailers for Metal Detectors lure you in with cheap "FREE" accessories that normally break quickly or package accessories together and price them together at full price but make seem like you are getting a deal. These practices to me are not customer service and we will never stoop to that level. I started Metal detecting shop with one main idea, get as many people involved in this amazing hobby that I love as possible. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Check out our Google Reviews Below and some pics of my favorite finds.
Customersupport@metaldetecingshop.com or 214-888-6598
Thank you for choosing Metal Detecting Shop. We do our very best to expedite your order and ship as soon as possible. Any questions regarding our shipping policies should be emailed to Customersupport@Metaldetectingshop.com.
Free Shipping on Orders 99.99 and UP
Free shipping is for the continental USA only, Sorry Hawaii and Alaska. We ship UPS for most orders but in some circumstances we reserve the right to choose USPS. All orders for Metal Detectors will be sent UPS ground and require a signature.
Order Processing Time
Order Placed before 3:00 PM CT on Monday - Friday will ship the same day. Orders place after 3:00 PM CT on Friday or any order placed on a weekend day will ship on the next business day. Holidays may delay order delivery time.
We currently only ship to the United States.
We offer USPS and UPS for orders that do not meet the free shipping threshold of $99.99 or more. The rate and an estimated delivery time are calculated during the checkout process.
Once shipped we can not change the address. Please contact us at Customersupport@Metaldetecingshop.com if you need to change the delivery address of your order.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.