The Rattler headphone is designed for the demanding professional electronic prospector and gold nugget hunter. Your safety in the field is crucial and we’re sure you’ll never want to use anything but the Rattler!
Have you ever been afraid of not hearing a snake or having someone sneak up behind you because you were wearing sound blocking headphones?
Now you can have the superb Gray Ghost sound and still hear what’s around you. This special headphone lets you hear your detector’s signals through one earcup while your other ear is left uncovered to hear things such as dangerous reptiles and snakes. You still have a volume control and a compatibility switch to enable the headphone to work with various detectors. Our new Rattler headphone has been custom designed specifically for the gold nugget hunter. This headphone is engineered rugged, tough, and made to stand up to outdoor use and have the signal power to hear the smallest nuggets!
- Single rotary volume control with “stay put” segmented “click” positioning.
- Selector switch for metal detector compatibility with all single-output metal detectors without adapters.
- Heavy-duty coil cable available with special 1/4″, 90 degree angle stereo connector.
- Compact carry and storage foldable design.
- Heavy-duty polymer muff with full-ear surround, soft comfortable cushion.
- Adjustable padded headband… no screws, no wire frame, no rust!
- Speaker designed for maximum sensitivity, efficiency, durability, and signal quality.
- Special sound-blocking muff design eliminating environmental ambient noise up to 24 decibels in one ear only.
- Impedance: 150 ohms nominal.
No, We currently only ship within the United States due to contract agreements with our vendors
We do everything that we can to expedite your order. Our cut-off for shipping your order the same day is 3:00 PM Monday - Friday and 2:00 PM on Saturday. Our average order is delivered in 3-4 days via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We mainly use UPS Ground and sometimes USPS Priority Mail based on estimated delivery times.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process. We accept returns up to 60 days after delivery.
We are authorized retailers for every product that we sell. All of our products come with a manufacturer's warranty.
We are only required to collect sales tax in the state of Texas.
We do not ever bundle cheaply made accessories with our metal detectors. The cheap accessories that are bundled with many of my competitors machines usually do not stand field testing. We only sell what we would use ourselves.