This shovel from Anaconda is made from tempered steel and heat treated for durability. The 36" shovel is powder coated black and the 9" blade has teeth on each side to cut roots. The handle is made to fit a standard 5.5" shovel holster. Also includes a built-in, double-sided bottle opener! Made in the USA. This shovel is used by Team ATC (Anaconda Treasure), also known as KG and Ringy of Diggin with KG and Ringy.
- Tempered steel - Heat treated for durability
- Powder coated (black)
- Teeth on blade edges for cutting roots
- Wide, non-slip foot pegs
- Built-in, double-sided bottle opener!
- Total Length: 30.75"
- Blade Length: 9"
- Handle Width: 5.5"
- Weight: 3.84 lbs
- Pressure tested to 180 - 200 lbs
- Rugged and reliable. Perfect all-purpose digger!
- Made in Kansas in the USA