- The book is 192 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11” - Some of the topics covered include:
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control on the CTX3030 does and when to adjust it. Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experience CT3030 users from around the world
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX3030
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments Leverage the power of the XChange2 software & the CTX3030's GPS capabilities
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
No, We currently only ship within the United States due to contract agreements with our vendors
We do everything that we can to expedite your order. Our cut-off for shipping your order the same day is 3:00 PM Monday - Friday and 2:00 PM on Saturday. Our average order is delivered in 3-4 days via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail.
We mainly use UPS Ground and sometimes USPS Priority Mail based on estimated delivery times.
We always aim to make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process. We accept returns up to 60 days after delivery.
We are authorized retailers for every product that we sell. All of our products come with a manufacturer's warranty.
We are only required to collect sales tax in the state of Texas.
We do not ever bundle cheaply made accessories with our metal detectors. The cheap accessories that are bundled with many of my competitors machines usually do not stand field testing. We only sell what we would use ourselves.