- The book is 192 pages in length and measures 8.5”x11” - Some of the topics covered include:
- Develop a solid foundation by learning what every control on the CTX3030 does and when to adjust it. Benefit from proven tips & techniques provided by experience CT3030 users from around the world
- How to search for and find lost coins, relics, jewelry and more on land and in the water Learn the secrets of competition hunting with the CTX3030
- How to get the maximum performance with a minimum of adjustments Leverage the power of the XChange2 software & the CTX3030's GPS capabilities
- Accessories that can help you find more, protect your investment and enjoy your time in the field
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.